Click each QUESTION for THE ANSWER…
- Jo, does this app work for Apple phones, too? How big is the iPhone market vs. Android? (My memory is that Android, etc. is still much bigger.)
- Does this App thing follow one book, or the author? Can the other book(s) be added, or will I need to purchase another App?
- Is this just for the one devise?
- You will also promote the book on your internet sites as well as creating the Google app?
- Is there a listing for GLBT romance?
- Are there any books from ePubs/eAuthors?
- What kind of sales figures are available for people purchasing books this way?
- Do viewers purchase from Google or direct from the publisher?
- If I purchased an app now for my next release due out in the future, how long would the cover be shown at the site?
- My webmaster says my website isn’t set up for apps—whatever that means.
- I still don’t understand what the $49.99 covers exactly. Is it for one book for a specified length of time, or is it one book forever? The reason I ask this is because one app developer I spoke with charges $25-$35 per month but I think that’s for the author’s complete catalogue—in my case over 50 books.
- Can I place this app on my business card?
- How exactly does this work, and how long after you receive my information will my promo take effect?
- After the initial price of $ 49.99 the total cost of the app is there any other additional fees involve once the app is set up? Such monthly maintenance fees or any other fees involve?
- What is the advantage of having an android app?
- What is the cost?
- What do I need to send you?
- Why is my icon photo on the site all skewed?
- What does it look like, on the phone, once the viewer uploads and opens the app?
|Smartphone Image once Uploaded and Opened|
|Small Icon or App Photo|
|Google Play Page|